[Ads-l] =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9CWhat_am_I_wanting_to_illustrate=3F=E2=80=9D_?=(Barry Neil Kaufman in "To Love Is to Be Happy With")

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 30 16:04:45 UTC 2019

When I arrived in Tennessee in 1974, this sort of progressive construction
was already nearly universal, and it still is. I'd never heard it NYC.

 Remember "McDonald's:  I'm Lovin' It!" (2003)?

JL