[Ads-l] "Cold meat"

Fri Dec 13 03:16:26 UTC 2019

"Cold meat" appears in some references. Collins Dictionary labels it
British English.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/cold-meat
[Begin excerpt]
cold meat
in British English
(kəʊld miːt)
NOUN
a form of meat that has been cooked and allowed to become cold
[End excerpt]

https://www.yourdictionary.com/cold-meat
[Begin excerpt]
cold-meat
Noun
(plural cold meats)
General term for cold cooked meats such as luncheon meat or lunch
meat, spam, chopped pork, corned beef, and so on.
[End excerpt]

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/cold%20cuts
[Begin excerpt]
Synonyms for cold cuts