[Ads-l] soldier

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 17 14:53:40 UTC 2019

Gibson's _Road Warrior_ presumably gave rise to the current sense "person
who is frequently involved with something, esp. something challenging or
inconvenient' :

2019  *https:*
//www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/10-gifts-help-long-haul-143000051.html
<https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/10-gifts-help-long-haul-143000051.html>  :
10 Gifts to Help the Long-Haul Flight Warrior Rest Easy ...  These
essentials will ease the trauma of sitting on a plane for hours and hours.

JL