[Ads-l] cosplay; meet-cute; my tiny violin

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 8 15:03:13 UTC 2019

Cosplay: Costuming oneself as a character from some media entity.

Meet Cute: Accidental/serendipitous introduction or meeting of two people leading to a romantic or emotional connection.

Sent from my iPhone