[Ads-l] Quote: Never be the brightest person in the room; then you can=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99t_?=learn anything. (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Feb 22 15:42:22 UTC 2019

Looks like the George Wallace story appeared in Newsweek; the first
match says is probably on March 27, 1972.

[Begin raw match]
You may quote me--the politicians: an analytical anthology of the ...
https://books.google.com/books?id=-HgaAQAAIAAJ
Mildred A. Paysinger - 1974 - ‎Snippet view
And I said, 'No, sir, I'm not the smartest man in the country. I'm not
the smartest man in Alabama. But I am the smartest man on this
television show!' " Governor George Wallace (Source: Newsweek,
3-27-72) Are the American middle class, the ...
[End raw match]

[Begin raw match]
Newsweek
 - Volume 79, Issues 10-17 - Page 24
https://books.google.com/books?id=X_TjAAAAMAAJ
1972 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
And I said, "No, sir, I'm not the smartest man in the country. I'm not
the smartest man in Oregon. I'm not the smartest man in Alabama. But I
am the smartest man on this television show!" George Wallace is smart
enough, but far and away his ...
[End raw match]

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:30 AM MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY
FUTURES COMMAND (USA)