[Ads-l] "Oscar" article at the Early Sports and Pop Culture History Blog

Sat Feb 23 06:53:28 UTC 2019

Congratulations to Peter who has crafted a very impressive article
about the origin of the appellation "Oscar" applied to the Academy
Award. His essay includes an extensive list of citations together with
intriguing illustrations. The piece is a boon to the public and to
research colleagues. It also includes valuable material that was
originally identified by Peter.

Envelope Please - Unwrapping Oscar's Origin Stories
https://esnpc.blogspot.com/2019/02/envelope-please-unwrapping-oscars.html

Garson