[Ads-l] _sandwich =?utf-8?Q?=C3=A0_?=la Colette_ a method of sexual intercourse

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Feb 24 21:09:24 UTC 2019

> On Feb 24, 2019, at 3:45 PM, Arnold M. Zwicky <zwicky at STANFORD.EDU> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 24, 2019, at 1:44 AM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>>
>> https://www.scribd.com/doc/22472003/Sex-Rebel-Black-Memoirs-of-a-Gash-Gourmet-Frank-Marshall-Davis
>> Sex-Rebel: Black (memoirs of a gash gourmet), Pages 100-101
>> Bob Greene [pseud. of Frank Marshall Davis]
>> 1968. Greenleaf Classics, Inc., San Diego, CA:
>> ... then she turned to me, belly against belly, impaled on my rod. Ernie
>> entered her from behind, both of us filling her ass and cunt with rampaging
>> rods as she became a _sandwich à la Colette_.
>>
>> Not in Green's.
>
> actually, it is, just without Colette (GDoS is often hard to neotiate):
>
> make a sanwich (v.) to makea sexual position in which two men are having simultaneous vaginal and anal intercourse with a woman. 1980 E. Folb Runnin' Down Some Lines 158..._ making  a sandwich_ or _running/pulling a double train_
>
> arnold

Perhaps worth noting that the standard term of art in the umliterature anymore is “double penetration” or “DP” for short, although not all DPs, or presumably all (Colette) sandwiches, are of the default type described in the gloss above.

--LH, noting that the “sanwich” above must have been cozy enough to lose the epenthetic -d-