[Ads-l] _sandwich =?utf-8?Q?=C3=A0_?=la Colette_ a method of sexual intercourse

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Feb 25 17:53:15 UTC 2019

Sounds like these are likely broader references to threesomes/thruples/ménages à trois, whether MFF as below or presumably MMF, rather than specifically denoting MFM sandwiches with bread and filling as itemized upthread.

LH