[Ads-l] Party at ADS (Was: Re: [ADS-L] See you this week for the annual conference in NYC!)

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Wed Jan 2 15:14:40 UTC 2019

Also:

I will be hosting a cocktail party at my apartment (just crosstown from the Sheraton) on Saturday evening, January 5, for all ADS members (and any other associated hangers-on). It'll start at 7:00 p.m., which conflicts with the LSA Presidential Address, but just come afterwards if you'll be going to that. E-mail me directly for the address. Looking forward to seeing people!

Jesse Sheidlower