[Ads-l] Saying: "I see, " said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 2 19:21:37 UTC 2019

Sorry, if I've posted this before (can't find it but I have this feeling I
did) but my grandmother often used to say (born in Norway, but came to the
U.S. at age 2) "I see, said the blind man to the bee."   Never understood
the what the bee was doing there, aside from the rhyme; alas, the Google
says:
No results found for *"I see said the blind man to the bee"*

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell
608 261-5738 wk