[Ads-l] dime-store novel (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Mon Jan 14 18:31:31 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

_Columbus [OH] Telegram_ 30 Apr 1930 p 1 col 7
"While the gems found in Nebraska in no way rival the famous blue and pink pearls of the dime-store novels, the Nebraska pearls sell on eastern markets for as much as $50 a grain, depending on the shape, color and luster of the gems."