[Ads-l] Difficulty with new BYU corpora search syntax

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Mon Jan 21 04:48:31 UTC 2019

OK, I've found one workaround: You can access the pre-May 2016 interface
by adding "/old" to the URL, like this:

    https://corpus.byu.edu/coha/old/

However, I'd still like to know if there's a way to use the new
interface and still be able to do a search like the one I'm describing.