[Ads-l] clapback

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Jan 22 12:40:50 UTC 2019

Just spotted in two articles in my local paper, but both articles are by
the same author and from the Washington Post:

Ocasio-Cortez claps back at Sorkin

- Emily Hell, The Washington Post

"Add Aaron Sorkin to the club of people treade to a clapback from Rep.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. . . .Ocasio-Cortez, argualbley the mos
prominent of said youthful cadre, didn't appreciate the 'Newsroom'
writer's advice. She tweeted back: 'News Flash: Medicare for All & equal
rights aren't trends.  . . . "

Cardi B clashes with Tomi Lahren

- Emily Hell, The Washington Post

"Cardi B responded Sunday with a succinct clapback. 'Leave me alone. I
will dog walk you,' she wrote."

Both articles showing up on p. A2 of the Worcester (MA) Telegram & Gazette.

---Amy West