[Ads-l] Things That Go Bump in the Night

Michael Everson everson at EVERTYPE.COM
Thu Jul 18 16:10:51 UTC 2019

That’s certainly Scots. I can’t say anything about it’s status as an old prayer. Note that “beastie” means ‘insect’.

Michael Everson
http://evertype.com

>>> https://archive.org/details/beggars00walkuoft/page/4<
>>> https://archive.org/details/beggars00walkuoft/page/4>