[Ads-l] No word for X

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 23 00:32:55 UTC 2019

It seems ungrammatical and nonsensical, even in Latin.

What's the "a" (by, from) doing?  And "pudicus/-a/-um" means "chaste."

If anything, the translation seems to say, "She's a lady of very little
chastity."

But that's not what "sexy" means.

JL