[Ads-l] Vox Article: Why Marianne Williamson=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=most famous passage keeps getting cited as a Nelson Mandela quote

Wed Jul 31 18:04:53 UTC 2019

A Vox journalist contacted me to discuss a QI article I wrote about a
quotation from presidential candidate Marianne Williamson that is
often misattributed to Nelson Mandela. (Other researchers have
explored this misquotation.)

Here is a link to the QI article:

Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate. Our Deepest Fear Is
That We Are Powerful Beyond Measure
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2019/06/30/deepest/

Here is a link to the intriguing Vox article which includes some
comments from Garson O'Toole. Congratulations to the journalist
Constance Grady.

Why Marianne Williamson’s most famous passage keeps getting cited as a
Nelson Mandela quote
https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/7/30/20699833/marianne-williamson-our-deepest-fear-nelson-mandela-return-to-love

Garson