[Ads-l] Vox Article: Why Marianne Williamson=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=most famous passage keeps getting cited as a Nelson Mandela quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 31 18:29:47 UTC 2019

I notice that Vox describes Williamson's accent as "Katherine
Hepburn-esque."

Surely not. They must mean her cheekbones.

JL