[Ads-l] I cannot phantom...

Fri Jun 28 05:39:42 UTC 2019

Here are some variants:

(1) Cannot Phathom
(2) could not "phantom"
(2) i cannot phathem

Ignorantic Expressions: I Cannot Phathom Life Without My Dear Friend!
https://ignorantics.blogspot.com/2013/09/ignorantic-expressions-i-cannot-phathom.html
[Begin excerpt]
Ignorantic Expressions: I Cannot Phathom Life Without My Dear Friend!
[End excerpt]

[Begin excerpt]
Well, yesterday (and she should have known better because I do write a
blog), one of my friends told me that she could not "phantom" life
without me.

I just hugged her and didn't bother with the correction. After all,
Ignorantics spoken with LOVE gets a pass...I'd hate to be invisible to
my friend...
[End excerpt]

Rheumatoid Arthritis Questions (Page 45)
https://www.drugs.com/answers/support-group/rheumatoid-arthritis/questions/?page=45

[Begin excerpt - cached text which has been deleted]
Im only 18 and have had to take tramadol for 3 years for arthritis in
my back. my doctor now wants? me to stop taking it for other physical
medications. But there's one problem im a full blown addict to
tramadol i cannot phathem not having it in ...
[End excerpt]

Garson