[Ads-l] Wunderkind > wonder-kind

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 16:37:45 UTC 2019

It’s not a word I’d ever learned. I know I’ve heard it and associated it with something amazing, but never figured it out or tried to parse it before. Now I’ll spend another decade trying to figure out how to pronounce it in a way that’s natural in English. BB