[Ads-l] Joke: Complainant says one should never end a sentence with a preposition. Rejoinder includes a terminal work like jerk or jackass

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 20:23:59 UTC 2019

>> "So, at Harvard Square, he finds a fellow with a pipe dressed in a tweed
jacket. . . "
> I've been in Harvard Square many times, but have never seen a pipe
wearing a tweed jacket there.

"How the elephant got in my pajamas, I'll never know."

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell
608 261-5738 wk