[Ads-l] caribou and reindeer (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY FUTURES COMMAND (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Thu Mar 14 21:22:11 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

You mention "man up" as a synonym for "grow a pair".  FWIW, I've also heard "cowboy up" and "nut up" as equivalent.