[Ads-l] Expression in the news: Looking for a black cat in a dark room

Mon Mar 25 21:33:52 UTC 2019

Thanks to Bill for his help gaining access to the article.

Congratulations to Adam Taylor of the Washington Post. He did an
excellent job carefully examining the back cat (black hat) saying and
sharing his findings with the public. The commentary from academics
knowledgeable about Confucius was particularly welcome.

Thanks to discussants Dan, LH, and Bill. The gray cay quotation is entertaining.
Garson