[Ads-l] Self-care

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 1 21:47:30 UTC 2019

Not on topic much, but "Dandy Gemflash" struck me:
1861   Bible Class Mag. June 135/2   Dandy Gemflash thinks honourable
things of his self-care. The looking glass could tell you the same.

and it's what's was known as a "GoogleWhack"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googlewhack

If you use quotes. It's quite the story surrounding that quote in the
"Bible Class Mag":
https://books.google.com/books?id=0icEAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA135&lpg=PA135&dq=%22dandy+gemflash%22&source=bl&ots=PsFB3PAvx1&sig=ACfU3U2rDaavLZOz_YuQDycou9TJd4hqOQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw6dT-_vrhAhWQct8KHa2lC68Q6AEwAHoECAAQAQ#v=onepage&q=%22dandy%20gemflash%22&f=false

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell
608 261-5738 wk