[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Quote: Politicians, like diapers, should be changed regularly (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Tue May 14 20:21:44 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

As usual, I should have read Barry's entry.

Barry's style wasn't  always a good fit for this list, but sometimes I miss his participation.