[Ads-l] Quote: All parents are environmentalists until they have their second child (Request help to access Behavioral and Brain Sciences)

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Tue May 21 23:02:36 UTC 2019

[Sent privately.]

>From the title, I initially thought this was about parents being so busy
with two or more children that they can't manage any more to
bring/wash/manage reusable eating and drinking implements, diapers etc. The
meaning of environmentalist has morphed a little since 1987.

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu