[Ads-l] soldier

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 8 00:00:50 UTC 2019

In other words, 'any member of a military or naval force.'

I thought I'd posted one of these a few years ago, but maybe not. I might
have chosen to ignore it. This one's  brand new:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6924650/reviews?sort=userRating&dir=asc&ratingFilter=0

Along the way, we meet other famous American soldiers: Admiral Chester
Nimitz (Woody Harrelson) Commander in Chief of the US Pacific Fleet; Vice
Admiral William "Bull" Halsey (Dennis Quaid) who led the aircraft carrier
USS Enterprise; Rear Admiral Raymond Spruance (Jake Weber) who took over
the Enterprise for the Battle of Midway [etc.].

JL