[Ads-l] Shufti/Shufti kush and 'Soldiers' Arabic'

Martin Purdy 00000bd8cf391c5b-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Sat Nov 9 22:45:17 UTC 2019

I could perhaps add that I've also heard "let's have a shufti kush" from BE speakers, also with a general referent, the two words having become combined - at least for the speakers in question - into a set expression meaning "look", regardless of the object in question.
Martin NZ