[Ads-l] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2019

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 12 03:09:57 UTC 2019

My favorite is Ms. Thunberg's, by a long way:
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction. And all you can talk about
is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"

MAM