[Ads-l] OK Boomer

Thu Nov 14 21:36:27 UTC 2019

Here is an instance of the inevitable attempt to craft a clapback "OK,
millennials".

Article: The Boomers' media behemoth
Author: Sara Fischer
Date on website: Nov 12, 2019
https://www.axios.com/the-boomers-media-behemoth-412b5106-f879-477d-806d-6130148956bf.html

[Begin excerpt]
AARP, formerly known as The American Association of Retired Persons,
is one of the largest media companies in the country, bringing in more
than $174 million annually in media-based advertising revenue,
according to public filings.

"OK, millennials. But we're the people that actually have the money,"
Myrna Blyth, senior vice president and editorial director of AARP
Media, said in an interview with Axios, referencing the popular "OK,
boomer" tagline that youngsters are using to poke fun at older people
online.
[End excerpt]

Garson