[Ads-l] mild language

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at NETSCAPE.COM
Sun Nov 17 15:20:57 UTC 2019

I just enjoyed seeing the move Amazing Grace (the 2006 movie about William Wilberforce, not the 2018 Aretha Franklin movie).

The movie was rated PG for "thematic material involving slavery, and some mild language".

The "language" was mostly the use of the N-word (by participants in the slave trade).

Mild?

- Jim Landau

PS:  from my daughter-in-law: "I asked the librarian for a book on Pavlov's dog and Shroedinger's cat.  She said it rang a bell, but she didn't know if it were there or not".