[Ads-l] tunk/tonk [was Re: Antedating of "Strip Poker"]

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 8 13:41:37 UTC 2019

Thank you.

I looked briefly at the OED, Wiktionary and Merriam-Webster, and all the meanings of “both” seem to refer to two items, but there aren’t many alternatives.

whether … or,
?? all of … and

BB