[Ads-l] allegory

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 13 20:58:39 UTC 2019

 According to another guy (same movie):

"the sheer density of political, religious and philosophical allegories
that Lebanon presents makes repeat viewings mandatory."

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lebanon-2010/reviews?type=&sort=&page=4

JL