[Ads-l] to rock, vt = to wear, to sport

Margaret Lee 0000006730deb3bf-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Wed Oct 23 09:48:45 UTC 2019

 My research found "...anything's fair game as long as you rock it with intention..."  [about summer music festival fashions], in the Daily Press (newspaper of the VA Peninsula), in an article entitled 'Rocking a Look' by W. Donahue, June 29, 2010, p. 12.It was part of 80 black language items from DP articles (2005-2010) that I included in a presentation at the African American Language Conference, November 2-3, 2010, San Antonio, TX.
--Margaret Lee