[Ads-l] Yet another QOTY candidate (or two), from the usual suspect

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Oct 25 20:09:45 UTC 2019

On Ambassador William Taylor, Vietnam veteran and lifetime foreign service officer, appointee of Presidents Reagan and G. W. Bush and more recently Secretary of State Pompeo:

“The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!”
Tweet, 1:48 p.m., October 23

And after the same tweeter’s earlier observation (October 22) that he’s a victim of a lynching, we had Sen. Lindsey Graham’s concurrence:
“So this is a lynching, in every sense”
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/10/22/lindsey-graham-lynching-response-trump-vpx.cnn

An embarrassment of riches, or an embarrassment anyway.

LH