[Ads-l] Quote: Qui cessat esse melior, cessat esse bonus. He who ceases to improve, ceases to be good. Request in Early English Books Online 2

Mon Oct 28 11:35:35 UTC 2019

This request has now been satisfied. Many thanks to Stephen Goranson.
The QI article will be updated soon and will include an acknowledgement.
Garson