[Ads-l] allegory

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 13 00:02:18 UTC 2019

Whoa.  Should have been:

"The combat genre reshuffles a series of potent mythologies containing
valiant heroes, dangerous quests, malevolent villains, recognizable
iconographies, repeated narrative patterns, and recurring conventions to
design compelling allegories to define themselves and identify America's
salient values."