[Ads-l] sapiosexual

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 21 18:10:37 UTC 2019

1932 _Knoxville [Tenn.] News-Sentinel_ (Sept. 11) 4:  Izzy Inchcape says
the school books should be revised this year to change the name "Homo
Sapien" to "Homo Sap."

1945 _Wilmington [N.C.]  Morning Star_ (Aug. 27) 4:  Homo Sap said that of
course God could not bless America while Americans were out to get all they
could while the getting was good.

Not in OED.

JL