[Ads-l] spooky claws

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 29 21:41:31 UTC 2019

On Friday, MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace made political history by becoming the
first former Republican White House staffer and current news host to
scrunch up her face and wiggle her fingers at viewers while expressing
skepticism about a conspiracy theory.

I asked my wife if some phrase existed for this familiar, two-handed wiggly
gesture.  She immediately responded, "spooky claws."    I wondered aloud
why I'd never met with that expression, and she clarified by saying she'd
just made it up.

So if there's no recognized term, I urge everyone to adopt "making spooky
claws."  ('Tis the season.)

And if there is an existing term somewhere, tell me what it is,  (Then
switch to " spooky claws.")

JL