[Ads-l] intactivist

Mon Apr 6 05:52:47 UTC 2020

Back in 2011 Ben Zimmer posted a message to this list containing an
October 1995 citation.

Message Title: intactivist / intactivism
Message Poster: Ben Zimmer
Timestamp: Sun Jun 5 18:59:11 UTC 2011
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2011-June/110119.html

Word Spy has an entry with a 1996 citation.

Website: Word Spy
https://wordspy.com/index.php?word=intactivist

[Begin excerpt]
intactivist
n. An activist who supports or lobbies for laws that ban infant circumcisions.
[End excerpt]

Garson