[Ads-l] intactivist

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 06:05:31 UTC 2020

> I believe the intactivist community
> would consider "circumcision" worse than a circumlocution.

Judging by the posts by intactivist true-believers to Facebook, my
impression is that you are correct, sir. They take the defense of the
presence of the prepuce entirely seriously.
Since no male in my family has to "skin it back." I find it astounding that
the anti-cutters take this non-problem - for us guys, anyway - so extremely
seriously. Coffee-table-sized picture-books containing full-page photos of
penes purportedly horrifically mangled by circumcision have been for more
dekkids that I can say.

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain