[Ads-l] intactivist

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 18 03:35:59 UTC 2020

I had a similar reaction, though in my case I expected "inactivist" to be a
neologism for all those people who talk the talk online, expressing outrage
about some issue or other, but then never do anything to walk the
walk, like volunteer work, donating to a relevant charity, writing to their
legislators, etc.  Perhaps it would extend to people who have health and
environment advocacy stickers all over their bumpers, as they sit in line
for the McDonald's drive up window. Heh.

--
Stanton McCandlish
McCandlish Consulting

+1 415 234 3992