[Ads-l] Repartee: "He is his own worst enemy" "Not while I'm alive" (Request search in New York Herald Tribune)

Sat Apr 25 18:53:50 UTC 2020

The Quote Investigator website now has an article on this family of jokes:

"I Am My Own Worst Enemy" "Not While I’m Alive"
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/04/25/enemy/

Thanks again for the help,
Garson