[Ads-l] Fun with Wild Boars

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 15 21:15:14 UTC 2020

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/wild-boar-stole-german-nudists-152429522.html

"The boar in question emerged from the forest with two cubs last week and
made its way through crowds of Berliners seeking to cool off in the
Teufelsee, one of the city’s many lakes."

The real story here is that some people don't distinguish between "piglets"
(or "boarlets") and "cubs."

JL