[Ads-l] FDR "Fear" Quote

Sat Aug 15 17:18:28 UTC 2020

The citation below might qualify as an interesting precursor to FDR's
statement appearing within an advertisement. This instance is a bit
closer than the remarks form the cross-referenced luminaries.

Date: March 4, 1926
Newspaper: Simpson County News
Newspaper Location: Mendenhall, Mississippi
Article: Advertisement for State Guaranty Bank
Quote Page 4, Column 1
Database: Newspapers.com

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/57388956/fearitself/

[Begin excerpt]
Don't Make the Mistake
. . .
OF FEARING ANYTHING--THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF.
[End excerpt]

Garson