[Ads-l] All in, all the time.

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 19 16:53:55 UTC 2020

For Florida where DeSantis is governor, as far as covid goes it's more like we're "all in" to do whatever we decide by county or school district "all the time" for however long we want to do it."

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally from SW Conn 20 yrs,  college NE Tenn 3,  work SE NJ  33,  resides SE Florida 18...  truespel.com

________________________________
From: American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> on behalf of Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 12:02 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Subject: All in, all the time.

2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/schools-touted-desantis-now-quarantine-081042599.html
:
DeSantis, himself a Navy veteran, intoned, “Just as the SEALs surmounted
obstacles to bring Osama bin Laden to justice, so, too, would the Martin
County school system find a way to provide parents with a meaningful choice
of in-person instruction or continued distance learning—all in, all the
time.”

2018
https://www.century21.com/real-estate-agent/profile/vanessa-sturgeon-P413840486
:
Expect More! I am All in All the Time! I take pride in delivering stellar
and personalized service to each and every client I have the privilege to
serve.

2013 Bill Schley  _The UnStoppables: Tapping Your Entrepeneurial Power_  (
Hoboken: Wiley) 145  : The SEALs' values might be summarized like this:  We are
all in, all the time. We will accomplish our mission.

JL
-