[Ads-l] New to me

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 8 17:00:50 UTC 2020

1955  _Juvenile Delinquency (Obscene and Pornographic Materials) :
Hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary,
Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency in the U.S., Eighty-Fourth
Congress, First Session_  [Wash. D.C.: GPO, 1955] 374:  I would say the
most prevalent would be the type known to us [on the LAPD], or in the
language of the people who deal in it, as the Tijuana Bible, which is a
small booklet, about 2 by 3 inches, of a cartoon type, that is very lewd or
very obscene in its character.

JL