[Ads-l] Request help with "The Fortnightly" and quotation "If fifty million people say a foolish thing it is still a foolish thing"

Sat Dec 19 16:41:34 UTC 2020

The request to access the citation in "The Fortnightly" has now been
satisfied. The citation data was ok. Many thanks to Jerilyn Marshall
and the Rod Library at the University of Northern Iowa.

A Quote Investigator article on this topic has been updated with an
acknowledgement.
Garson O'Toole