[Ads-l] to "dutch"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 28 21:05:00 UTC 2020

> to the next Euro

When I was stationed in Germany, the Euro had yet to be conceived of and
the dollar was still the king of coin: $1.00 = DM4.80, except for pennies
and nickels, coinage was silver, and tipping wasn't a thing. Germans would
buy American coins for their value as silver instead of exchanging them for
their worth as money.

- Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain