[Ads-l] another "novel" use for non-fiction

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 1 16:18:26 UTC 2020

Of course, book-length "creative non-fiction" means "non-fiction novel,"
which seems to bear the most responsibility for the extended use of "novel."

BTW, I ran into some third-graders recently who were talking about reading
"chapter books."

JL