[Ads-l] planet X = sustainable food [was Re: New to me: "alive and _cooking_"]

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 11 18:15:08 UTC 2020

There are some products out there that use “planet” to mean green or vegan. Here are four citations:

https://happyplanet.com/about-us/ <https://happyplanet.com/about-us/> - ethically, sustainably and organically grown foods: Happy Planet Foods, Inc.
https://planetfoods.ca/company/ <https://planetfoods.ca/company/> - natural and organic foods: PlanetFoods
http://ethicaplanetfoods.com/ <http://ethicaplanetfoods.com/> - vegan yogurt: Ethica Planet
https://hungryplanet.us/#hungryplanet-sausage <https://hungryplanet.us/#hungryplanet-sausage> - vegan: Hungry Planet Beef/Breakfast Sausage Patties/Chicken